Our itinerary is setting us up for a week of contrasts:
- the city of Kota Kinabalu
- Orangutans at the Sepilok Reserve
- experiencing the jungle wildlife and exploring the Kinabatangan River for two nights at Uncle Tan's Wildlife Camp (http://www.uncletan.com/)
- a night in the city of Sandakan
- a couple of days of snorkelling and beach time with a night of luxury at the Gayana Eco Resort and Spa
...but how could I pretend that I'm also not just a little excited about this...

Yay for holidays! Yay for Singapore!
oooh so lucky! haha our next trip is to Florida...wait dont we live here? yes clark's family is coming down this weekend and we'll be heading more towards the southern tip! i'm way excited for you guys! you'll have to take lots of pics!
ReplyDeleteI got to see the endangered giant clams while diving in this area! They are amazing! I have a photo that I took, but I think it'd be better to see them for the first time yourself! :) Hopefully Lehi won't look at them and think, "Yum!" ;)
ReplyDelete