Saturday, 15 May 2010

Fish Foot Spa!

A few weeks ago we met a new couple that will be moving to Singapore in a few months.  We took them to dinner at Mr Wongs and then wandered around in Chinatown a little... we figured it was as good a time as any to try the Fish Foot Spa - for SG$10 for 10 minutes, we thought it would be a bit of fun and a unique experience for our new friends.
I can't even describe the sensation - it is so ticklish and strange!  I was squealing with laughter and crying because I was laughing so hard!  I would dip my feet in and out to match my tolerance... my feet did feel a lot smoother afterwards and I can only imagine how soft they would've been if I could have left them in to be nibbled at for more than 30 seconds at a time!

1 comment:

  1. haha cute pictures! i loved the fish spa! it tickeled so much!

    oh p.s.-this is jenna, i feel lazy and dont want to sign out of clark's account!

    ReplyDelete