Saturday, 12 September 2009

A fun-filled weekend with my work mates!

On Friday night, Lehi and I went out after work with Vishal to watch the Lions v Bulldogs semi-final... I'd rather not talk about that part of the weekend. After grabbing some good beef pho from a nearby Vietnamese restaurant at Boat Quay, we headed to Vishal's place to catch up with a group from Latham, have a few laughs and play a little poker.... some took the game a little more seriously than others!

It was a late night... we called it quits around 2am, but the game continued until 3am. Lehi came last, I came second last (sorry babe, just had to let everyone know that!)


On Saturday, we understandably slept in, but couldn't be too lazy because we had the Law Society of Singapore Annual Dinner and Dance... and I wanted to hit the shops and find a new outfit! The Dinner was a "Carnavale" theme - complete with Brazilian style dancers and drummers. It was made even better that our table was comprised of all of my best mates from the office and my gorgeous hubby!

We had a blast - our table was definitely the rowdiest there - though it's not hard when you get Lehi and Johnny together!
Latham was recipient of the "Friend of the Law Society" for the work we have done in the pro bono sphere, particularly helping out with the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme. Here are some of the lovely Latham pro bono team and our Singapore Managing Partner with the award.
It was a great weekend... but I'm definitely getting older and feel the back-to-back late nights! I'm going for another snooze!

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I miss those late nights! (Of fun rather than feeding!!!) I bet Lehi is the life of the party. You looked great in your new dress. :)

    ReplyDelete