On Thursday morning, Lehi treated me to my birthday treats (he did an awesome job by the way, a new handbag, purse, perfume, book and body shop moisturisers... so spoilt!) This is my new handbag which I LOVE! The purse matches in patches. I adore them both!
We headed over to the Amara to meet mum and dad for breakfast... and then make our way to Bintan for my birthday getaway! Here we are waiting at the Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal for our ferry to Bintan...

Bintan exceeded our expectations - the beach was gorgeous (much nicer than Penang!) and the activities were so much fun! Due to some good connections (thanks Jenna!), we got great rates and free upgrades to the newly refurbished ocean view rooms!
On the day we arrived, it was already late afternoon, so we grabbed some lunch and took a wander around the resort and down the beach!
For dinner, we decided to go for Japanese! I've always loved teppanyaki so it was an easy choice from the many restaurants on offer!


The celebrations continued over the next couple of days... more posts to come!
Aw! looks like you had a great B-Day. Although I am anticipating more updates! :) Little Crew is just getting over being sick :( But I was wondering if we get to celebrate your b-day here in Singapore?
ReplyDeletelooks like you had so much fun! glad that you guys enjoyed yourselves!!
ReplyDelete