Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Bye bye Bintan...

We were checking out of Bintan at midday on Saturday... but you know us better than to think we'd just sleep in, eat breakfast, pack and check-out.
Afterall, we still had time to do something... so we went jetskiing! I preferred ATVing - there's only so many donuts you can do, though the highlight was Lehi freaking out when it was my turn to drive... he thought I was going to feed him to the sharks... there probably aren't even any sharks out there... but he was convinced!
... and then got in a little more time pool side.
For those of you considering making a trip to Bintan - here's the low down - it is a great quick trip from Singapore. The water and beaches are lovely (and family friendly). There is HEAPS to do. It costs a bomb.

Would we do it again? Absolutely.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a nice time and got to get away. It looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete