We have had such a lovely time with them! The first visit was quite quiet - I came home from the hospital the day after they arrived so spent the bulk of that week resting and recovering and getting used to having Mason at home! I know he loved the endless days of cuddles and snuggles, and I appreciated the few hours in the morning between feeds that ma and pa would mind Mason while I could go back to bed and cuddle with Lehi!
We had LOTS of home cooking that week - Lehi took good care of all four of us and cooked up a storm of lots of delicious meals! In that week, our outings were just a few - dinner at a Japanese restaurant, Waraku - our first big adventure out of the house.
and another dinner at Tung Lok Seafood at East Coast Park, though Mason is still a little young for crab I think...
And so mum and dad went off on their European adventures and left Lehi, Mason and I to our own devices for 10 days... each day was Groundhog Day - feeding, eating, cuddling, sleeping, changing, bathing and running errands - it was so much fun! Mason has gotten quite accustomed to going out for lunch and dinner, spending time at the shops and falling asleep in various places!
Mum and Dad then returned from their jaunt to spend a few more days with us! And since Mason was now almost 3 weeks old, we knew we could spend the days relaxing and snuggling and then show them a really good time and eat out every night! We had four nights of brilliant food, chats and relaxing!
No Signboard at Geylang..
Nuoc at Orchard Central...
Mr Wong's at Chinatown...
1-Twenty-Six at East Coast Park...
so fun! glad your parents could come TWICE! love the mr. wongs picture!
ReplyDelete